The FrameIT external frame is designed to stabilize and adjust bone and joints. Where there is a need to relieve stress on joints, to shift bone to an improved alignment, repair advanced fractures or to lengthen bone.
• Charcot Foot (Reduce Amputation Risk)
• Distraction ”Portable Traction”
• Fracture Realignment
• Fracture Non-Union
• Bone Lengthening
• Bone Straightening
• Ankle Arthodesis Advanced
• Foot and Ankle Realignment
Why Integrant Frames?
• Speciﬁcally designed in consultation with surgeons
• All equipment required for external frame application
• Training available
• Continuous improvement
• Thicker wires with no need for tensioning
• In procedure support